17 November 2010

Thanksgiving "Eat Pie" Banner


The Creative junkie Too Design Team theme this time was "I am Thankful...", I am Thankful for a lot in my life, one of the biggies is our 21 month old, very active, little boy, so this was for him. (Not to mention for all of the Turkeys in the World) . I really like the way this one turned out, it is fun, cute and was fairly quick (which I need with a 21 month old very active little boy!) I used Sure Cuts A Lot 2 to make this entire banner, the scalloped rectangles are from Penny Duncan, the inside rectangles are from the Basic Shapes library, sized to fit. The pies are from my vast SVG collection but I do not know where I got it and the Turkey is from Treasure Box Designs “I’m Cooked” Collection. The papers are from DCWV and Bazzill, along with some scrap paper. The font I used is called “A Truer Blue” and I liked the child like quality of it. I hope y’all enjoy my Thanksgiving Banner and have a wonderful Blessed Thanksgiving!
Tammy 



Links:
Treasure Box Designs
Sure Cuts A Lot
Penny Duncan Designs

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it...

Shoshi said...

That's so cute Tammy! I love the turkey!!

Paula said...

Oh how stinkin' cute is this!! I love it (your turkey looks great!)

Tammy D said...

Awesome! When you said banner I was thinking it was a blog banner. LOL I love this too!

scrapperbecka said...

Tammy- I love that banner it is adorable! I have a 22 month old so I know what you mean about time. Awesome Job!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!! How ADORABLE is that!!!!!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

This is so cute. I love that turkey!! :)

The whole thing just makes me smile!

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCg.blogspot.com

Helen said...

What a cute turkey!

Unknown said...

Cute banner Tammy, Love the expression on the turkey face.

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Oh My Gosh, is this CUTE!!??!! I haven't been online in a few days to check in on all my favorite places, so I have a little catching up to do! You're always one of my first stops! (-:

Elaine said...

This is just darling Tammy! I love that turkey:o) He's too cute to eat for sure, guess you'll be having roast beef at your house to eat instead LOL Great job on that banner!!!!

JustYolie said...

super adorable...love the turkey!! Great job Tammy!!! :)