10 November 2010

Gingerbread Man Card

I think this is one of the cutest cards and it was super easy! I used the Gingerbread man from the SVGcuts.com "Christmas Cuddly Friends" svg set, the paper is from Bo Bunny (red Polka Dot and Green polka Dot), Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly( peppermint stripe) and PaperTrey Ink for the solids. The sentiment is from the "Winter Wishes" stamp set by Scrappy moms, the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the jewel is from my stash. I make all of my Christmas cards different, that way I don't get bored. So some are simple and some are more elaborate but they are all fun to make! :-) leave me some love and let me know what you think! Thanks!!

Links:
SVGcuts.com
Scrappy moms Stamps
PaperTrey Ink

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is super cute. I love the way you matched the ribbon and his bowtie. Very clever

Unknown said...

That's totally adorable :)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I love that sentiment!!
I have posted an award for your blog.
Here is the link

Jill said...

I love that gingerbread man. I'm sure who ever gets it is going to love it!

JustYolie said...

The peppermint paper and the sentiment are perfect!! Sweet card! :)

Elaine said...

What a darling gingerbread man!! And I just love that stamp set:o) How fun to make all different Christmas cards, can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I LOVE gingerbread people!! :)

Melissa said...

I love your card - very cute! I really love the sentiment.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I felt sure I left a comment...maybe you posted on forum and maybe I was dreaming it while being sick. I have that set and can't wait now that I am seeing yours...you have gotten me all excited and the sentiment is adorable!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Very cute gingerbread man!! Love him.

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com