27 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving... The Pilgrims


I meant to post these cuties on Thanksgiving but time just escaped me! These two are from My Scrap Chick (who has 70% off of $25 through today), they are part of the Fall Treat Boxes Collection. They are fun and easy, if you do not resize they are on the small size but with an expression are easy to make larger. They are perfect table decorations.I didn't do anything special to them and I used scrap paper to make them! I hope everyone had a Fabulous Thanksgiving!!

Links:
My Scrap Chick

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these turned out amazing... I love them

Unknown said...

Adorable :)

JustYolie said...

So cute...I just made my purchase...didn't get much...the Snowmen collection & the new Fresh Fruit Friends...I couldn't resist them! They are so darn cute! :)

Elaine said...

These are just so darn precious!! I love them, will be a must do for next Thanksgiving:o)

Zoey and the furballs said...

Absolutely adorable!