16 November 2010

Deck the halls

This super cutie of a card, I created using the Cricut cartridge "Winter Frolic". I love Winter Frolic, it has tons of really cute images on it. The tree papers are Bo Bunny, the background paper and the tag are from the 6x6 Kaisercraft "Christmas Carnival Collection" paper pack and the rest is from Papertrey Ink. I used my white gel pen for accents and some Stickles on the Christmas bulbs. The sentiment stamp is from Craft lounge's "Sea-sons Greetings" stamp set. I think this card turned out really cute and clean, I am into cute and clean looking! LOL (apparently I am also into bling!! LOL)

Links:
Winter Frolic
PaperTrey Ink
Our Craft Lounge
Kaisercraft
Bo Bunny

8 comments:

Mari Jose said...

Tammy, I love this one!!!! Where did you get the Bo Bunny paper???

Joanna said...

Ohh sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

This is totally adorable :)

Crafty Niche said...

How absolutely adorable and the papers for fab....

Anonymous said...

Oh wow such a cute card

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Love the papers and that reindeer is oh so cute. Great card.

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCg.blogspot.com

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Some days, we just gotta break out the cartridges! This is a great example of how to do that with style! LOVE IT!!

Elaine said...

I adore the bling and the cute and clean!! You are so funny... this is a fabulous card though, may have to scrap lift this one a bit if I may:o)