19 November 2010

Advent Calendar from SVGcuts.com


This Advent Calendar from SVGcuts.com is so cool! I loved making it, it is a little challenging but nothing that is not do-able! I used papers from my stash, lots of Stickles , some Glimmer Mist and my Cuttlebug to complete this project. Y'all need to run to SVGcuts.com and grab this set and get to work, I can't wait for December 1st so my little one can start opening the doors and getting the treats out!!
(just so ya know, I have since the photo, retied the bow! LOL)

Links:
SVGcuts.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks fantastic!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I LOVE this advent calendar!! My two boys adore opening the little doors or moving a token around... anything to see the progression toward Christmas. I'll have to hit SVGcuts.com and see what other things they have. :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I have been eye-balling this file wondering if I wanted it or not... is it a "need" or a "want"... I guess I've decided it's now a "Need" for sure~ thanks! (-:

Elaine said...

Great Advent calendar Tammy! I love all of the bright cheery holiday colors, puts me in the mood!

Zoey and the furballs said...

I've seen a couple of these and I think I'm just going to have to do one of my own.

JustYolie said...

Fabulous!!! :)