09 January 2011

SVGcuts.com Candy heart boxes

These heart boxes are created using the new SVGcuts.com "Candy Heart Boxes" svg set, it is super easy to cut and assemble. I started out with the blue boxes then made the red ones, since red is my favorite color and I liked them, then I got creative! I cut two more out of a yellow dot paper, cut a Wild Flower, inked the edges and added a few popdots to give it some dimension. Then I went to the second box and added some ribbon (I will tell you to use glue dots or ATG gun glue etc. because liquid glue will mar your ribbon as it did mine) then I added a scalloped circle then I used my infamous tape method to mask Joys Life "All Around Sentiments" stamp to just stamp the circle part of the stamp (I am planning to do a quick video showing my tape method) then I used another Joy's Life stamp from the "All Around Sentiments" stamp set. I love the way these two turned out and I also love the way it really makes this set from SVGcuts.com more versatile, I can use it for almost any occasion by decoration the box in different ways.

I also made two more of these boxes that I decorated for Valentines Day but not with the words included in the set, go over to Kricut Krazy to see them!


Links:
Joy's Life Stamps
Kricut Krazy
SVGcuts.com

4 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Tammy I really like these. I had been on the edge about getting this cut file but I thought the words just looked too plain but I really like the ones you did when you got cretive. I checked out the other two as well on Kricut Krazy. TFS!

Kricut Krazy said...

oh girl these are AWESOME! LOVE them! Can't wait to see the one on Joys!

JustYolie said...

I'm really lovin' the yellow ones...different from the traditional red & pink.

Unknown said...

Tammy, this is GREAT!! It's so pretty!!
Super Hugs,
~Joy~