27 January 2011

Super Joy's Life Design Team Day!!

I created this card with my two year old in mind, this is the card I am giving him for Valentine’s Day. I really think he will like it! I used two different Lettering Delights SVG sets, a heart punch and two different Joy’s Life Stamp Sets to create this card. The Dinosaur is Dino #5 from the LD SVG set “Dougs Dinos” and the volcano and tree are from the LD “Balloon Craze” SVG set, I substituted hearts for the circles on the tree and I cut the top off of the mountain to create the volcano. The grass is from an SVG in my collection but there are lots of carts with grass. I popped up the dino with popdots and the sentiment I created using several different stamps and my “tape method” to mask off what I do not want so I can use bits and pieces of stamp sets to give me more variety. I used the “Father & Son” Stamp Set for the You’re, Be and my and Dino-mite is from the  “Lots of Puns” stamp set. I also used a white gel pen to do some doodling for definition. Also, please forgive the bad photo, we had had nothing but rain and without sunshine it is very hard for me to get a good photo! I will try to do better!

Links:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute card, love the heart tree!!

Melissa said...

Super cute card! I am totally loving the svg sets at lettering delights!

Elaine said...

Great new stamps, a must have for sure. But that card! It's so super adorable! Love it, Tammy:o)