20 January 2011

Howdy Partner! Joy's Life Stamps


Howdy partner!!
I created this super cute “boy” birthday card using three cartridges and two different Joy’s Life Stamp sets. The Woody is from “Toy Story” cart, the fence is from “Old West” cart and the grass is from the Martha Stewart “seasonal Cakes” cart. The background is a piece of digi paper of a sky with clouds. The sentiment is two different stamps from Joy’s Life. The Howdy Partner is from the “Lots of Puns” stamp set and the Happy Birthday is from the “Father & Son” stamp set. I really like the way this card turned out and I know for sure that the little boy who will be receiving this card will LOVE it!!
Tammy

Links:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card...

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Tammy...he's awesome.....love the lasso...he's a doll....no pun intended!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS....you should entered him in the Bugaboo challenge for today...birthday...you don't have to use their image.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

I just love Woody and your card is perfect
Love it all
The Scrapbooking Queen

Melissa said...

How cute is this? I just love woody, fabulous job!

Elaine said...

Tammy, this is just absolutely fabulous!!! You have just inspired me!

JustYolie said...

So cute..nice touch with the lasso.