13 January 2011

Joy's Life Stamps Card and Gift Box


I created this gift box and card set using MTC and several svg files. The box was created using Lettering Delight’s “Handled Boxes” svg set. The label is from the Lettering Delights “Delilah Tags” svg set and the sentiment is from Joy’s Life “Father and Son Stamps” set. This box was cut as large as possible on a 12x12 sheet of card stock.
The matching card was created using matching papers, a Lettering Delights “Delilah Tags” tag, Joy’s Life “Mother and Daughter Stamps” set for the sentiment and the frame, I created using a few different svg files layered together. The card is 6x6 and I also added some ribbon, a button and some twine, the flower is from SVGcuts.com’s  3D Flowers and it is the Begonia.

 Links:
Joy's Life Stamps
Lettering Delights
SVGcuts.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy I absolutely love these....

Mari Jose said...

Love the frame :)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Well you rock! These are super cute!!! Have been wanting to ask you a question. I know you use both the SCAL and MTC. If you knew then what you know now about both programs and you could just get one which would you get?

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Oh and why?

Melissa said...

Wow - I love both of these projects!!

icraft2create.com said...

I love your card and box, they rock! The paper is beautiful! MTC rocks too!

Shoshi said...

Tammy, these are great! I love the frame and the flower, and what a pretty box! You rock too.

JustYolie said...

WOW Tammy these are wonderful...love the bright colors...I think I may have a similar scallop frame...love it girl!