01 January 2011

Joy's Life Stamps

Woo Hoo, yesterday I received my stamps from Joy's Life (I am a new Design Team Member) and I just couldn't wait to get busy in the craft room. I also purchased a few new My Scrap Chick files during their 70% off Christmas Sale. I created two new cards, one for Valentine's Day and one for my Little One.
This card was created using the My Scrap Chick "JillieBean Valentine" Collection for the girl, the Lettering Delights "Delilah Tags" SVG set and the Joy's Life "Mother & Daughter" Stamp Set, The papers are PaperTrey Ink and Core-dinations Chocolate Box. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The face is from Peachy Keens PK-480 "Christmas Character Face Assortment".

The card (I just think it is so super cute!!) was created using Joy's Life's "All Around Sentiments Stamps", and the cut files are My Scrap Chick's "Blissful Bugs" Collection (this is the caterpillar), The grass is from My Scrap Chick's "Harvest Bears" (from the fall scene) and the sun is from Cely at Creating in Carolina. The Face is from Peachy Keen PK-490 Everyday Faces, the Flower is Prima and the ribbon is from Norfolk Floral Wholesale. I hope you all enjoy my first cards of the new year!!

Links:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest cards ever... I love them

Rosy C. said...

Oh my Goodness...Tammy!!! Your cards are fabulously creative!!!! Love them all! And yes, we will have so much fun with Joy's Life stamps!
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tammy!! Those are so cute!! I love the unique ways you used my Joy's Life stamps!! You're AWESOME!!
Super Hugs,
~Joy~

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

What super cute cards Tammy! Aren't joy's stamps the best!?!

Happy New Year!

Ruthie :)

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

LOL! I am at Theresa's house and didn't realize that she was still logged in! :)

She likes your cards too! :)

Ruthie :)

Anonymous said...

these are darling....love the stamps.

Amanda said...

Aww, both of your cards are adorable.. I just love the little caterpillar one!!

Amanda:0)

Elaine said...

Wow Tammy, these are just adorable! I love these, I think they're your best yet! The new year is starting off super well for you!

Gloria said...

Awesome cards Tammy. I love My Scrap Chick. BTW you might want to check out my blog for a little surprise.

Precious Hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

I am doing a cricut cart giveaway. Please feel free to check out my blog for details:)

Melissa said...

Cute, cute, cards!!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

YOu got me again...bought this file and haven't used it. I hope they are posting your super work for all to be inspired by. Thanks so much for sharing.

Janet said...

Just popped over from Tangee's blog. Love all the cards you are very talented. Happy to have been introduced to you by Tangee. have become a follower and will be back to see you soon!
Janet
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards Tammy and congrats on your DT gig! I just grabbed your button!