24 February 2011

It's Joy's Life Thursday!!

Recently, I was asked to make some Thank You cards, this person was very very ill and in intensive care for two weeks and has lots of folks to thank for all that they did, Here is one of the cards I made for her. I used Lettering Delights “Yours Truly” svg set for the flower spray, the background mat I ran through the Cuttlebug with the 5x7 Dots embossing folder, I used some ribbon from my stash and the Bow Easy to tie the bow, the sentiment is from Joy’s Life “Mother & Daughter” Stamp set and I used the masking technique to make the sentiment two lined as opposed to long. The scallop is a punch from Stampin Up and the center circle is a punch from Creative Memories.

Links:
Joy's Life Stamps
LD Yours Truly

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Tammmy-
Very pretty card! The colors are so bright and springy! Love it!
Sherrie K.

Amanda said...

Oh Tammy, your card is absolutely beautiful!! It really makes me want to go work in my garden and plant so flowers :0D

Amanda:0)

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

This card is so beautiful Tammy!
I just love it!
This would cheer anyone up!
Lisa
lisastuf.blogspot.com