03 February 2011

Joy's Life I Love You Card

I created this card using MTC and the Cricut Sweethearts Cartridge. The card base is Kraft and I used assorted digital papers from Design House Digital and some Bazzille red. The couple silhouette and the heart are from the Sweethearts Cartridge and the banner for the sentiment is from MTC basic shapes. The sentiment stamps is from Joy’s Life “Mother & Daughter” Stamp Set and I pleated some ribbon for some added detail. The inside is also finished. I hope you get some inspiration for your own Valentine’s Day card for your Sweetie! 

Links:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I can only think of one thing to make this cuter!!
Run that heart thru the crayon-filled Cuttlebug!
Some smashed Crayola would really make a big impact! (-: And Jeremy would love to be such a big helper! (-:

Elaine said...

Tammy, this is beautiful!!! Love the finished inside a lot too. Those are great digital papers.