08 November 2009

Santa Clothes line (again)


I just love this stamp, it is called Santa's Laundry and I just love this stamp! This card is one that I saw a sample of at Archiver's and they got the idea from the Northwoods Rubber Stamps Company (the maker of the stamp) This card is an A9 card (8.5 x 11 paper folded in half) I used some dark green cardstock from Archiver' for the card itself and a piece of the Archiver's red cardstock for the large "mat", the black belt is made with some black cardstock from my stash and the gold glitter "buckle" is from a sheet of gold glitter paper I bought at Hobby Lobby. The black center is embossed with gold embossing powder with a "believe" stamp from Our Craft Lounge's "Reindeer Kisses" set. The white glitter "fur" is some white paper I patted with the glue pad and then glittered with some Prisma Crystal Glitter, it was easy to make my own glitter paper! I colored the stamped image with Copic markers and cut it out and attached it to the card with popdots. Tomorrow card is a Birthday card, we will take a quick break from Christmas! LOL

2 comments:

Mary HK said...

This card is absolutely adorable...you are so creative...thanks for sharing Mary in Hong Kong

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel