07 November 2009

Let it Snow


I love this card! It was actually very easy but time consuming because of glitter drying time. I made the snowflakes first they are made using the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Snowflake (this was NOT the new snowflake ones that are designed to be put together but that is where I got the idea!) I chose to use white and blue shimmer paper for the snowflakes and then used the white shimmer paper as the main card and the blue shimmer paper, embossed with the Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Snowflake Impressability embossing plate as the background paper. I used a circle punch to invert the corners and the sentiment is stamped on white stamping paper using a glue pad and then glittered with Martha Stewart glitter that closely matches the blue shimmer paper. I added crystal glitter to the snowflakes on the while parts using a glue pen and some Prisma Glitter. The small snowflake is held together with a snowflake brad and the two larger snowflakes are held together with white brads from making Memories. I attached the snowflakes using popdots.

Here is a close up view.

No comments: