10 November 2009

Ornaments


Ok, so I fibbed, the birthday card will be (maybe) tomorrow, it is still living on the camera card and since I am on my way out of town for a few days, I will have to get it online later, sorry. I made this card using Our Craft Lounge's "Jolly Ornaments" clear stamp set. I do like it but, have to do it over again I would have stamped the ornaments and then embossed them. I stamped the ornaments with Momento Red ink and then used Sakura Stardust pens to add the green. The Merry Christmas stamp is from OCL "Jolly Ornaments" set as well and is stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The jewels are from my stash (I need to quit taking everything out of its packaging so I know who makes it) and I used a Sharpie fine line marker to draw the "cords" for the ornaments and to add the small dots. The card is white cardstock with a mat of the Archiver's red. This card is nice a blingy (is that a word? LOL).

No comments: