06 November 2009

O Come Let Us Adore Him


I have said that I am really trying to challenge myself and this card is one of the results. I love the way it turned out. The Stamp Set is the "Let Us Adore Him" stamp set from Close To My Heart. The card itself is Antique Gold shimmer cardstock from The Paper Company and the patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Wassail 6x6 paper pad, the green cardstock is from Archiver's and the white is the white stamping paper I get from Stamper's Paradise in Marietta, GA. I stamped the image and the sentiment in Versamark Dazzle ink in Champagne and embossed it with Zing embossing powder in Brownie (color), by American Crafts. The ribbon is by Making Memories, it is from a 9 color selection card in Celery. I also stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card, all of the stamps are from the "Let Us Adore Him" stamp set. Please don't for get to leave comments, either here, Facebook or email me. I love to know what you think. My email is otrbanks@earthlink.net, just put blog in the subject line. Have a great crafting day!!

No comments: