21 October 2009

Warm Winter Wishes



This card is a simple one I created using the Darcies set JCSoo62, this stamp set is really cute and there are lots of card possibilities with it. The card stock is from Archiver's except for the polka dotted card stock, which is from my stash so who knows where I got it from. The snowman is colored with Copic markers and the pom pom on top of the hat has some "fuzz" on it that is heat set. The snowflake brads (these are metal) are also from my stash and I have had them for years in a Plano organizer box so again I have no idea who makes them but they are really fun and cool! By the way, the sentiment is from the Darcies set as well. I am trying to make my cards more elaborate (not this one) and I am trying to challenge myself to use patterned paper, this is hard since I do not have a craft store in my area, I am having to try to find stuff in my stash to use, so bear with me as I try to expand my horizons in the card making world. LOL

No comments: