15 October 2009

Reindeer Friends

This is the cutest stamp set, it is from the Reindeer Kisses stamp set from Our Craft Lounge, I discovered Our Craft Lounge when I was at Archiver's in Atlanta and I bought 6 different sets and plan on acquiring three more sets soon! (sshhhh, don't tell Gene LOL) This card is a simple one using Archiver's Dark Green cardstock for the A4 card and the red mat is also Archiver's cardstock, the silver paper is some from a gift pack from Creative memories (thanks MJ) (I dearly love that silver paper but I don't think I have anymore, how sad!) The sentiment is also from the Reindeer Kisses OCL set. I colored the reindeer with Copic markers. The sentiment on the inside of the card is a Hero Arts clear stamp embossed with some silver embossing powder. Please leave your comments, thanks for looking.

No comments: