14 October 2009

It is looking alot like Christmas around here...

Todays card was inspired by one I did at the Archiver's class that I took in Atlanta. I will post the four cards we made soon. (I haven't taken their photos yet) The class was all about embossing along with a few other techniques. I used some Gold paper is from Archiver's for the A4 sized card and a piece of silver embellished paper that is from a freebie set by Creative Memories (thanks Mari Jose), the navy paper is from my stash, origin unknown. The stamped image is a Stampin Up stamp. The tree was stamped with Versamark clear ink and then gold and silver embossing powders were used (pouring a little of one then tapping it off and then pouring a little of the other then tapping it off so that the two colors and mixed on the image but not wasting or mixing in your containers) then heat embossed. This is a fun and very simple, fast card. The sentiment on the inside was embossed with Gold embossing powder and heat set. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

No comments: