17 October 2009


Hi Everyone, Today's card is simple yet elegant. It was inspired by one of the Archiver's cards I made in the workshop I attended while in Atlanta. The A4 sized card was made using Archiver's Dark Green cardstock (I bought a pack of 10 pieces), the red circles are also Archiver's cardstock and the white shimmer paper is from The Paper Company. The stamps are from Stampin Up and Hero Arts and they were created using Versamark ink and gold and silver embossing powder, I also stamped some of the snowflakes onto the green card using the Versamark ink to create a watermark effect. I used some jewels and nail heads that I had in my stash to finish and embellish the card. I am not sure where I got the sentiment stamp but I thought the card, while simple, ended up looking elegant. I really want to challenge myself to make more elaborate cards and to use some patterned paper, so be on the lookout! LOL

No comments: