13 October 2009

Christmas


I am working on my Christmas cards, I have made 8 so far and have about 42 more to go, I make lots of different ones. I try to make a few each day as Jeremy naps. Here is todays featured card. The stamped image is a Darcies JCS0062 stamp set that I bought at Rubber Stamp Fantasies in Marietta, GA. I used a background stamp of stars (not sure where it came from, it has no markings) I stamped it using Versamark clear and embossed it using some clear glitter embossing powder. The papers are from Archiver's and the sentiment inside is also from the Darcies set. The image is colored using Copic markers. The inside is also stamped with a swirl stamp from SU and stamped with the Versamark ink and the clear glitter embossing powder. Don't forget to leave your comments.

No comments: