24 March 2011

Joy's Life Yummy Puns Card





I created this card using the new “Yummy Puns” Stamp set from Joy’s Life, the pie is from the “Simply Charmed” Cricut cartridge and the cake stand is from My Scrap Chicks “Sweet Treats” cut set. I used MTC to cut the cake stand, I inked the edges of the pieces and the papers are digi papers from Denna Rutter’s “Maybe” digi paper set. I added a double looped bow that I tied using my “Bow Easy”. I just love this card! Joy has three new sets of stamps available for purchase (two are preorders) These new stamps are FABULOUS!!!! Right now you can get free shipping so please go and check them out! here they are...



6 comments:

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

I'd like to invite you to enter this adorable card in the challenge at http://www.amberscraftsandstuff.com/2011/03/challenge-2-use-die-cuts.html

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Elaine said...

I love this little pie!!!! So super cute!

Mari Jose said...

What a "cuttie pie"!!!!! Love the sentiment around the card.

Unknown said...

This is so cute and cheerful :)

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

Its so cute. Pie love it!

GaTechGal said...

Thanks for showing me how that birdhouse works. I got that set for the cute squirrel, but now I know I'll get my money's worth.