10 March 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday & Winners!!

I made this card for my Daughter to encourage her it an endeavor she is considering, I thought it would let her know we are supporting her in her decision! The turtle and the scalloped circle mat are from My Scrap Chick, the Turtle is part of the “Turtle and Snail” set and the scalloped circle is in the “30 boxes and More” Collection. The sentiment stamp is from the Joy’s Life Mother & Daughter Stamps, they stamp so clean and crisply! I love them!! With some embroidery floss, a button and a little doodling, the card was complete! The papers are all from my stash, I am trying to use up some of the huge pile of scrap paper I have amassed!

Winners:
SVGcuts.com $10 gift certificate winner is.....
Hestia's Helper said...
I have the Easter Morning egg hunt set and what MJ did with it fascinates me! Looking at the small picture of the set at the SVGCuts shop and then seeing those pieces brought to life in a project like this is truly an inspiration! Time for me to get busy with my imagination! Thanks for sharing your blog with her and letting us see these great samples!! xoxo Stacie .
 AAAAAA
the winner of the My Scrap Chick's "Rain Frog is....
Candra said...
Sorry to hear your little one is sick!! Hope he gets well soon. You did do a great job on your frog!! Thanks to everyone one of my Followers and blog readers, it is so much fun to see what y'all think about my creations! I really appreciate each and everyone of you!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Tammy, your card is turtle-rific!!!! I love all the bright colors you used and your little turtles face..

Amanda:0)

Tammy D said...

Cute as a button! She will love it!

Raquel SK said...

Cute card! & congrats to the winners!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

YIPPEE!!! Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!

What a sweet little guy to show your support for your daughter!

Can't wait to go shopping!!
Thank you!
xoxo
Stacie

Elaine said...

Congrats to the winners! Cute card Tammy, she will love it and feel the support/love!!

bcriminger said...

an award is for you on my blog: http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2011/03/award.html