31 March 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday

I created this card using the Sesame Street Friends Cartridge, Joy's Life "Yummy Puns" stamps, some twine and the "Party Time Pack" paper set from Lettering Delights. My little one loves this card and it is perfect for a "you did great" card for an elementary aged child, I would even send it to an adult! LOL (doesn't everyone love Cookie Monster?) This piecing went together very quickly and was easy to put together, I did ink up the edges for more visual interest. I will be back later today with the winner of my blog candy and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the April Fool's Day Blog Hop (I am in LOVE with my project!!) Also Don't forget that Lettering Delights Dollar Days sale ends tonight so go quick and grab a few new svg sets and get cutting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute card... I love it.

Erika said...

Too cute! Love your card Tammy

Melissa said...

So cute and this is the perfect sentiment for the card!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! i love that cookie monster and the sentiment is great! TFS!!