24 October 2010

Winter Faces Cards

Hey Everyone,
I am loving these Winter Faces by My Scrap Chick. With some fun paper (shimmer, foil, and fun patterns) and the Cuttlebug and of course, the Cricut and SCAL this come together quickly and they are Cute!!! I did all four and only the Penguin does not have any Cuttlebugged pieces, I am still thinking I might be able to do the beak! I used two embossing folders, Tim Holtz's Sizzix Wood Grain Texture Fade folder and D'Vine Swirls. I use the Time Holtz EF on the carrot nose and the reindeer antlers, and the swirls on Santa's beard. I hope you all like them and try them out. The patterns are available at My Scrap Chick (link at the end of this post) Please leave me some love and let me know what you think!!! Take Care and I will be back very soon!!





Links:
My Scrap Chick
Tim Holtz Embossing Folders
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

9 comments:

Celeste B. said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!! TFS! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! They are so super cute and they look quick and fun! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are wonderful....I'm not sure I have these....I've bough so many from MSC and love them all. Wonderful job!!!

Hope C. said...

THese are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...

Very cute--I love how you used your embossing folders on his beard--i always forget to pull out my cuttlebug!
Super cute!

pattiew said...

I love your cards. I am partial to the raindeer. He is so cute.

JustYolie said...

All of them are so darn cute!!! I don't know if I have these...Santa is my fave! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable......using the Santa face for my annual Christmas Tag swap...thanks for sharing!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

These are ADORABLE!! I thought I had commented on these before, but see that I didn't. I just had to tell you how much I loved them!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com