04 October 2010

Halloween Banner ~ Home Decor


Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for following me, both my new and older followers, I love seeing that folks are interested in my projects and I especially LOVE comments. I have been working on this Halloween Banner since returning home from my trip, it isn't July but I finally got it done (it took me so long, I told a few friends I was projecting a completion date of July for this!) I completely Craft-lifted this idea from KAndrew Designs, I love her blog so check her out! I used three cricut carts (Plantin Schoolbook for the triangles, cut at 6 inches; Mini Monsters for all the creatures but the bat; and happy hauntings for the bat, witches hat and the Spooky Font letters) I strung it all together with twine from paperTrey Ink and the ribbon on the ends is from hobby Lobby. I used my Crop-a-Dile and some eyelets (eyelets off of Ebay) to create the holes for the twine and ribbon. The paper is a mixture of K& Company and some I printed. (A Hint, I actually cut the triangles twice per triangle, I backed each one with a black triangle to give the piece more weight) I plan to keep this for a few years.



Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think! I love comments!!
Tammy

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love love it....

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC job girl! It looks very familiar--but much cuter than mine! I love the eyes on all of yours!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome...love it

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy....This is FANTASTIC!!!! I love how CUT and colorful it is...I know your grandson loves looking at it right!!!???? Butter or NO butter!! ;)

Alicia B said...

Tammy that is wonderful!!! *Hugs*

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is absolutely wonderful....I'm impressed and in all...what an awesome project. Have to leave for work but will check back later to see all the detail...there's so much to see....I enjoyed oogling it!!

Unknown said...

This is the best banner I've seen thus far. Awesome

Christina Lytle said...

cute!

Scrappy Mel said...

Tammy, I LOVE it!!! You did a FABULOUS job - I hope it last you many, many years! :)

jen said...

This is the cutest banner. What a great job! I love all the little guys...super cute. I just became your newest follower on your blog. I'm glad I found your blog. :)
I would love for you to stop by sometime and visit my blog. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

Unknown said...

That is really fantastic! Great job on that :) I also wanted to say congrats for making Tracy's design team!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Oh, how cool!! I have two sons that would just LOVE this banner. And I have that cart too... I think it's destiny that I make this banner with my boys!! :)

Congrats on making CJT DT!!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Jamiecrafts said...

this is so cute! grat job on all of it.

AZOWEN said...

Great Idea- think I'll scraplift for a decoration for work

Unknown said...

I found you through CJToo's new DT. Your work is amazing. I am following your blog and can't wait to see all your projects. Hope you can head over and check out my blog. myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

Hugs, Kayla