14 October 2010

Count your Blessings Tri-fold shutter card


Hi Everyone,
I am sorry I haven't posted lately, it has been crazy around here, we have had a death in the family, the baby refuses to get back on a schedule since we returned from our trip and I could go on and on! LOL I have been wanting to make a tri fold shutter card for a long time now and decided to make one. This one uses cut files from KAndrew Designs (the Turkey), svgcuts.com (the pumpkin and vine), Scrappy mom's stamps, and the leaf is from scrappingtable.com's fall theme set (she now requires you to have a subscription for her theme sets). The papers are from DCWV. This was a fun card to make and I want to do a Christmas version soon!! I wanted to add that the Turkey is part of the October Grab Bag over at Visual Design By Chris (this is where KAndrew sells her cut files) and it is a great deal, $7 for 11 files sets, each with multiple cut files, the retail value is $37. Check it out!

Links:
KAndrew Designs
SVGcuts.com
Scrappy mom's Stamps
Scrappingtable.com
Visual Designs By Chris Oct Grab bag

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL--you must be channeling me BIG time, because I'm doing this for the THIRD blog hop day--Sunday--the SAME card--a shutter card with the turkey. OMG--great minds--thinking alike!
I'll have a FREE cut file each day thru VDBC aniversary blog hop--starting tomorrow, and I'll be doing a demo each day showing one of my grab bag files in aproject each day! WOW girl!
IS this my SHUTTER card file too????
Awesome job girl! You always ROCK!

Scrappy Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Mel said...

OOps - wrong comment on the wrong post! LOL

This card is beautiful! I love the colors and the vintage feel. :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG...just now saw this day's card....awesome!!!!! loving it.....been on a little vacation and needing to catch up on all your creations...wow!