24 July 2011

Christmas In July Blog Hop Day 2

If you arrived here from Brenna's Blog then you are in the right place, if not please go to  Nicolette's Blog and start this fab hop from the beginning!I have two simple projects for you today, a gift box and a card.

I made this card using several Christmas fonts and Dingbats that I downloaded for free. I did have to fatten up the Christmas to get it to cut properly. I used foil paper for the holly and holly berries.

This super cute box is from My Time Made Easy and it is the Pick of the petals Box, I used Christmas papers to make this a fun and whimsical box, I added a ribbon and it is complete, waiting for me to put something inside and gift it!
Your next stop is  Pam's Blog to view her fabulous Christmas project! 
I have a set of acrylic blocks for stamping to one follower, the rules are leave a comment, be a follower and for an extra chance, follow me on Facebook and leave a separate post telling me you are a Facebook follower!!

19 comments:

Pammejo said...

Love your card and box,so very pretty. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

Cathy said...

beautiful card and wow what a unique top for a gift box, I love it.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

ShersL84bed said...

Great gift set. Love the card, and the little box looks really difficult to make. I'll have to check it out, you did a great job.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

ShersL84bed said...

I'm a facebook follower too.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

bcriminger said...

Guess what? I would love a stamp set! I am a blog follower. Please contact me on fb if I win :)

Brandi Criminger

bcriminger said...

And... I also follow you on facebook! Please contact me there if I win. Thanks! Brandi Criminger

JustYolie said...

Beautiful Xmas box, what font did you use for "christmas"?

Mari Jose said...

it looks great!! I want to me one now!! :)

Judy said...

Love how you went to free fonts and dihgbats to make the card -- it came out great! And the box is wonderful! Tfs and doing the hop...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

LeslieRahye said...

Super Box!! and great idea making cuts form dingbats! While I don't own a cutting machine, it is a great ideas to use the dingbats as a pattern! Thanks for the inspiration!

joydee1963 said...

Great card and gift box ,I did like on fb,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Michelle said...

oh that card is just darling and it looks easy peasy to make too. Easy to mass produce!!!
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I'm a long time follower of your blog.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

And I'm a follower of you on Facebook.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

Anniebee said...

Wow! That little box looks really complex to make but it sure is pretty! The card really makes a statement too. Love them both.

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your card. The box is awesome.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

I am a facebook follower.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Elaine said...

Oh what great projects Tammy! I love that super box, very different than I'd seen before, totally fabulous!

sweetlilscrapper said...

cute idea!
merry christmas!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca