07 June 2011

Paper Dolls Summer Theme

I used Joy's Life "Barnyard Puns" stamp set for the sentiment and the first thing I thought of was a Monkey's tail when I read this sentiment! I used the swimming Monkey from Little Scraps of Heaven's "Fun in the Sun Monkeys" cut set and the shark is from Scrappy Dew's "Sea palz Package". The background paper is from DCWV Summer Dreams Paper stack. I also chalked my pieces before I assembled them together and I attached the monkey using an Action Wobble, These are super cool!! When you make the monkey wobble, he looks like he is swimming!

5 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so very cute. Love the sentiment.
Nikki

Bunny Vance said...

So cute! Love the monkey!!! Can't wait to get our Wobbles in ~ www.ajillianvancedesign.com will be carrying them!
Bunny

Thienly Azim said...

What a cute sentiment and a card! So cute that the monkey wobbles! Thanks for joining the Paper Dolls Link Up party!

Malinda said...

This is so cute! I've been wanting to try the Action Wobbles! I need to get me some!
Malinda @ mommytimewith3boys.blogspot.com

CityGirl Planners said...

Love the action wobbles! Great card, TFS!