16 June 2011

Joy's Life Design Team 2-fer

This week Joy asked us to create Father's Day cards. At my house, we have been dealing with some Medical issues with my Hubby so crafting time has been hard to come by. When I got into the craft room I created two cards for Father's Day, one from me and one From our 2 year old.
This is the card I created for Jeremy to give to Da (that is what he calls Daddy, most of the time) I used Joy's Life "Father & Son" Stamp set for the sentiment and the piecing is from Scrappy Dew's "Gone Fishing" svg set. I used Peachy Keen faces and inked the edges and added a little wave action with a black gel pen and some accents on the people with a white gel pen. I used my Cuttlebug and a Tim Holtz embossing folder on the canoe.
I also wanted to give my Hubby a card for Father's Day, We have been married for 25 years this year and I really appreciate him and our family.  I used Joy's Life "Father & Son" stamp set and SVGcuts.com's "Stick Figure Families SVG Collection" I wrote a mushy note inside of the card thanking him for our family! ;-)
I hope you all have a fabulous Father's Day with your Favorite Dad! See you soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww Tammy, I love both of your cards!!! The dad and little boy in the canoe is too cute..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Mari Jose said...

Tammy, I can't decide which one I like the best. They are both adorables!!! Love your work!! :)