02 June 2011

Joy's Life Thursday and Day 2 of Nicolette's Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Today I have two cards for you, one is my Joy's Life Design Team Thursday card and the other is a Birthday card for Nicolette's Birthday Bash. If you have arrived from Cheryl at Cards by Cg then you are in the right place. If you just popped in to visit, Welcome and consider starting the Blog Hop at the beginning at Nicolette's blog.
The first card is my Joy's Life Design Team Thursday card. I used Joy's Life "Barnyard Puns" stamp set for the sentiment and the first thing I thought of was a Monkey's tail when I read this sentiment! I used the swimming Monkey from Little Scraps of Heaven's "Fun in the Sun Monkeys" cut set and the shark is from Scrappy Dew's "Sea palz Package". The background paper is from DCWV Summer Dreams Paper stack. I also chalked my pieces before I assembled them together and I attached the monkey using an Action Wobble, These are super cool!! When you make the monkey wobble, he looks like he is swimming!
My second card is a birthday card, in honor of Nicolette, Miss Nicolette loves Disney so I used The Best of Pixar Cricut Cartridge to create this super cute card. The sentiment is from Joy's Life "Yummy Puns" Stamp Set and the cupcake paper is from Echo park. I added the cupcake and some Stickles, along with some inking and twine I had a cute card! Your next stop is Krista at Krista's Paper Cafe! happy Hopping!!
I have some blog candy for you (still have to shop for it LOL) You must be a Follower of my blog and have posted on BOTH Days of Nicolette's Birthday Bash Blog Hop. Thanks.

28 comments:

Georgiana said...

That snorkeling monkey is FABULOUS! And that shark is too cute. So much fun!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
coachfans at cox dot net

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love the cards!! Super cute!!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Amanda said...

Love the cards! My daughter loves Mike!! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Adorable cards and that monkey is just the cutest!!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Erika said...

Adorable cards. Love the shark :)

littlen said...

such cute cards. love the b'day card. tfs.

Amanda said...

OMG Tammy, your cards are too stink'in cute!!! I just love the monkey with the shark behind him..

Scrapppy Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Summer said...

cute card!!! I love all the cupcakes!

Summer
caligirl_92054@yahoo.com
http://mominthevalley.blogspot.com

Lillian Child said...

Okay, these card creations just have me smiling out loud. TOTAL CUTENESS!!!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Very cute card and thank you for being part if a very fun Hop!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Melissa said...

You go girl, two cute cards!

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Adorable card, I love Monsters Inc.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Barbara B said...

Both cards are very cute!!!
Barbara B
bkb248@gmail.com

Lisa R. said...

Love the swimming monkey card. Creative. Fun sentiment. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Sarah said...

Wow i love that monsters card. How cute he is holding the cupcake...I love it, I loved them both. Great job!
~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love both of your Cards!!! So Cute. I would love to see the Monkey in Action with the Action Wobble. Great Job!!! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Chriss America Real said...

I am just crazy for those monkies...hey if you haven't shopped for candy yet, you could give them as a prize..lol!

america57@comcast.net
chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Both of your cards are adorable. Love those action wobbles. great job.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Babe O'Mara said...

Love both cards. That swimming monkey is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Unknown said...

oh my gosh Mike! I love it!
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I happen to love MIKE soooo that one is my favorite... I'll send you my address and in Jan. you can make and send me one.... okay???

Great Job!!!!
--Michelle
mpetrovich23 AT yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

joydee1963 said...

I am a follower,great cards,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

ShersL84bed said...

Adorable cards, love both of the sentiments on them too.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Both are wonderful! :) I love wobbles too... and The Best of Pixar is on my MUST HAVE list! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Cute Monkey! Love those wobbles and Scrappy Dew!
"I'm watching, always watching" We are big fans o Mo Inc. Your Mike is so cute--who couldn't smile from that bday wish?!
So nice to host with you.

Jae said...

Great cards! That monkey is so adorable and I just love Mike! TFS :)
hugs, Jenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Dawnica said...

Your cards are awesome! I really like all the colors.
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

For Goodness sake! I just spent half an hour watching videos at the Action Wobble site!
Thanks for always being such a great enabler, but posting such relevant links! (-:
Both your projects are awesome, as always!
Stacie