02 December 2010

SVGcuts.com card using Winter Bliss

This card was created using SVGcuts.com "Winter Bliss" Collection. I used several cuts from this collection, the window, the icicles, the children.  The background paper is a digital paper that I printed and the snow is torn white paper. The sentiment sign, I made using a basic shape from SCAL2 and I layered two different ones and used some twine and made it look like a picture hanging on the wall. I think this card turned out right nice, even if I do say so myself! LOL.
Tammy

Links:

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute card! I have this set and love it. I may try this idea. Thanks for sharing!

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

This card turned out amazing..I love it.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is wonderful and I must scraplift. I got out the file and I have my window...so now your card has encouraged me to get started....haha..after I finish Valentine cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

pretty card!it reminds me of 'rosebud' from Citizen Kane :)