05 August 2010

WINNER!!!!!

The blog Candy winner is Gloria, her blog is http://lilcabininthewoods.blogspot.com/
I used a downloaded random number generator because I found out that in order to use Random.org for a drawing it is a paid service, since I do not need it on a regular basis and I couldn't find their fee structure, I decided to find a free program, I used a program called Random Number created by Paul Saccenti. Thanks so much to everyone who participated and to all of my Followers, I have lots to post in the next few weeks! I look forward to reading your comments!! Gloria, please contact me as soon as you can.
Tammy

8 comments:

JustYolie said...

Congrats Gloria!! :)

Anonymous said...

Whooo Hoooo
Congratulation Gloria

Herbie said...

Congrats Gloria....that is awesome you won!!!!!

Christina Lytle said...

Congrats Gloria!!!!

Gloria said...

I won!! I won!! I never win!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!

Elaine said...

Congratulations Gloria!! How fun:o)

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooooooooooo Gloria!!! Congrats girl!!!!! A VERY sweet thing for you to do Tammy!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

The winner of the notepad covered by me is lainey!! Since I will be seeing Lainey is September I will be hand delivering this to her! Congrats!!