21 May 2009

Monster Card - Digital stamps

Hi all, This is my first foray into the world of digital stamps! I found this cute monster on http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com, it is a freebie. I thought he was so cute and really fun to color with my Copics. I used paper from two different Debbie Mumm paper stacks. I used my nestabilities Large Labels for the monster image and nestabilities rectangles, both regular and scalloped for the sentiment. The sentiment stamp is from hero Arts "Anytime Messages" (CL129) and the ribbon is American Crafts. This was a fun card and I really like the fact that digital stamps are resizeable to better fit any project! (Be on the lookout for a special Bob the Builder card that I have dreamed up using a digital stamp I found!)((Of, course I have to see what Bob looks like in color! LOL)) Don't forget to leave me a comment, Please!! :-)


No comments: