14 May 2009

Finally Back!

It has been a long while since I have posted, a new baby in the house is keeping me especially busy! I have been making cards as I can carve out a few minutes here and there, I am posting a few, forgive me if I can't remember all of the "ingredients" of each card, plus I am using cardstock etc. that I have had in my stash for years.
This is the cards I made for my Mother for Mother's Day, I used Hero Art's stamp set "Happy Mom's" CL334, the image was colored with Copic sketch markers, the paper was from the Citrus Stack by DCWV the flower brad and pearls were some that I had. The papers had glitter and I glittered the bird's bodies with my Gelly Roll Stardust pens in clear.


This is the inside of my Mother's Day card, the sentiment came from the Hero Art's "Happy mom's" set as well as he rose, I thought it was a nice sentiment. My Mom loved the card so that is great!

No comments: