22 May 2009

Bob the Shaped digi card

Here is the Bob the Builder card I promised. This is a free digital stamp, it is actually a coloring book image that I resized in Photoshop CS3, but Michelle, my daughter, assures me that the resizing can be done with Word or other word processing program. I sized the image to be approximately (slightly smaller) the size of half of an 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper. I situated the image on the right hand side of the stamping quality paper and printed it with my Canon inkjet printer. After the image printed, I colored it with my Copic markers and then scored the card so that my score line was hitting at Bob's elbow and left side of his shoe so that I would have a hinge. I then cut the folded image with good scissors. This is a really cute card for a little child. The website that I found the image is www.coloring-book.info/coloring/
This is a fun site to play around in.


Here is another card, made the same way that my daughter Michelle made, she had a fun time making this one and asked me to include it on my blog! Here ya go, Chelle. This image came from "The Littlest Petshop" coloring book.

2 comments:

Jana M. said...

Too Cute!!!! Great job to you both. :) Hope you are enjoying the digis!!! *giggle*

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both of these are very cute! What a great idea!!