26 May 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday

I created today's card using Joy's new "Barnyard Puns" Stamp set, this set is a must have and is so cute, I have made a bunch of cards with this set so far and have a bunch more planned! I used a new company for the svg pattern, Scrapping Bug Designs, I used their "Garden" pattern set and it is so cute and easy to cut and layer. I made the tomato plant using the tomatoes from svgcuts.com's " Veggie Garden Part 2" , the plant is from Lettering Delights "Spring is Bliss" svg set and I made the tomato cage using some toothpicks and twine from The Twinnery. I used a little chalk ink to highlight my pieces and a few gel pens to add detail and I was done! I hope you all like the card! A few notes, when I reach 500 followers, I have a HUGE giveaway coming so tell your friends and also please go over to my Facebook page and "like" me there, when I reach 100 followers on there I am having a giveaway too!!
Click on the pic of the stamps to go to Joy's and order this set, I am absolutely LOVING it, there are so many options and she has two new sets available for pre-order that are fabulous!!

4 comments:

JustYolie said...

How adorable! He's wearing galoshes!

Melissa said...

I just love this, those hats and boots are just adorable!!

Jovan said...

This is just to cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute card!