21 April 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday

I created this card in honor of Mr. and Mrs. Super Joy's Anniversary! I used Joy's Life's "Lots of Puns" stamp set for the sentiment. The hugging bears is from My Scrap Chick's "Valentine Bears" cut collection and the double loop mat is a Martha Stewart look alike svg file I have in my collection. The white mat on top of the double loop mat is embossed with hearts, using the Cuttlebug and then I used chalk to highlight the hearts, it is very subtle but a very nice touch. I used some twine from The Twinery and my Irock to attach some bling to complete the card! I hope y'all like it!Make sure you head over to Super Joy's website, she has a special giveaway for someone who comments on today's Design Team post.
Alos, y'all have until midnight tonight to comment on the Peeps Blog hop post to be entered into the blog candy drawing. I will draw tomorrow morning (if everything goes well! LOL) Have a great crafty day!!!

5 comments:

Jovan said...

What a fun card, those bear are having so much fun!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

So adorable! Love the bears and love the pink cheeks. TFS!

Rock Girl Designs said...

adorable card! love the bear pieces! I might have to "lift" this idea if you don't mind! Way too cute!

Rock Girl
bobbi
http://rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

i cant get over how cute this card is! i too am going to have to steal this design! i am making an anniversary album of my own and this would be perfect on a layout! tfs i also have an award for you over on my blog and i would love if you would be a follower of mine as well :)

scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Love your bears!!!