29 March 2010





I  made this card for my Grandmother's 85th birthday, I used Raspberry for the main card and two white layers, one with the border made with a Martha Steward border punch and the top one Cuttlebugged. The Butterfly was pieced from three layers I stamped the Butterfly (a "Close To My Heart" image) with Versamark ink twice and used multiple colors of Zing embossing powder on the main body of the butterfly then I stamped it again on clear acetate and embossed with clear glitter embossing powder, I stamped and embossed the body section with black glitter embossing powder and cut all of the pieces out and pieced them together, the head is a pearl that I airbrushed black with my Copic airbrushing system. I used several spellbinders and some ribbon from my stash to finish it off. I think it turned out well! I will be back soon to show you some other creations soon!!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Tammy, I found your blog!! I signed up to follow:o) This is just a gorgeous card, really LOVE how your butterfly came out!

Elaine (Maria's friend)

angela26 said...

How Beautiful!!

Great work! :)

<3 Angela
Wee Share
www.weeshare.net

Unknown said...

This is a perfect card for my DIL.

Great idea and beautiful implementation.

Off to do it.

TKS

Tammy said...

Thanks so much everyone! This card took me three hours to make (I had plenty of time since the baby got me up at 4:30 that morning LOL) I was experimenting to see if you could emboss on clear acetate and I was (and still am) so excited when it worked!! Have fun creating and PapaSue, what a compliment, to be scraplifted! LOL
Tammy