11 December 2010

Stampin Up cards


I created both of these cards last year using the Stampin Up stamp set "Loads of Love" and "Loads of Love Accessories". I used the same papers from an old DCWV paper stack and just switched them up a bit. The ribbon is from Stampin Up and the Merry Christmas is from one of my vast stamp collection. I used Glossy Accents on the trucks to give them the look of a car's clear coat. These cards turned out super cute and they were fun to color with my Copic markers.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I use that set a lot...it's a lot of fun....really like your cards....great job...somehow you are not showing up on my blogs to follow , but I'm a subscriber so I'm getting emails...will put you back on my list and see what happens. I enjoy seeing how busy you have been on you blog.

Zoey and the furballs said...

I love that set. It's so versatile!