17 December 2010

Distressed Joy card

I have seen many cards on other blog that featured Sentiments and I decided I wanted to make one so I went to my stamp collection and picked one out. The Sentiment stamps (this is three different stamps) are all from one set of PaperTrey Ink stamps. The paper is a manilla cardstock from a ream from Wal-mart and the red is Archiver's Cardstock, the ribbon is from Dollar Tree. The brocade paper is from DCWV. I am liking the way it turned out so now I want more sentiment stamps that are larger so I can make some similar cards next year!!
Merry Christmas
Tammy

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Ooolala!! Very elegant Tammy!

Elaine said...

Beautiful job on focusing on a sentiment! I went on a spending spree looking for more sentiments last year and forget to use them... they really do make lovely cards.