22 December 2010

Christmas Gift Tags...Craft Junkie Too Design Team

I bought a huge roll of kraft paper at my local Independently owned Office Supply store and decided to wrap all of my Christmas gifts in it and use some wire edged ribbon I bought at a yard sale this summer. Since I was using kraft paper I decided to make my own gift tags. I made a dozen of the Santa face tags, these are from Treasure Box Designs, I made 5 of the Christmas Tree tags, these are from SVGcuts.com (this is actually from their Christmas Bags and Boxes but if you import the tree box lid and the scallop pieces, then use the basic shapes in SCAL2 to get a triangle sized to fit the box top so that the scallop pieces will fit, then delete from the mat the box top and you have your tag pieces) I was able to get 5 tree triangles per sheet of 12 x 12 paper. The snowman is a file that was in my Christmas folder but there is nothing to tell me where it came from so... I wish I could give credit where it is due, if anyone knows who made it please let me know. These are super quick and fun to make and everyone is commenting on them, my Sister said she is whiting out the names and reusing them next year! LOL
Links:

4 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

All these tags are adorable!!! I love your idea using craft paper by the roll for wrapping... that idea could save you from buying wrapping paper year-round!!

TFS!! :)
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Tammy!

Those are the cutest gift tags! I have wrapped my gifts in kraft paper for the last couple years. I love how it looks! I also use strips of fabric instead of ribbon.

Merry Christmas!

Ruthie :)

Amanda said...

OMG Tammy, your tags are absolutely adorable!!! They really at the perfect touch to your gifts..

Amanda:0)

Elaine said...

Oh Tammy, you are too resourceful for me LOL... that package is wrapped perfectly! I love how those tags came out. Fabulous job:o)