05 December 2010

Jolly Holidays card

Yes, I am one of the crazies that goes out on Black Friday, in fact, we go out before midnight on Thursday night and return home sometime Friday morning! While out I was able to grab one of the new Cricut Lite Carts at Wal-mart, the Jolly Holidays Cartridge. I used it to make this card of the Snowman decorating his Christmas tree. I used a piece of scrap DCWV paper for the background and if you notice there is a silhouette of Santa in his sleigh and the reindeer! The rest of the paper used was from my scrap basket. The sentiment is Scrappy Mom's from the "Winter Wishes" set and I used some Stickles on the ornaments. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, the button is from my sewing stash and the twine is from Papretrey Ink. Happy Decorating Everyone!!
Tammy

Links:
Scrappy Mom's stamps
PaperTrey Ink

5 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

I have been looking for that cartridge everywhere. It was sold out by the time I got to the crafts section (midnight) at Walmart and none of the stores here have gotten it since.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Super Duper adorable!!! Would love to have that cartridge.....how much did you finally pay for it?

Tammy said...

@Carolina Girl (Cely)
$20 on Black Friday, and Thanks!
Tammy

JustYolie said...

Cute snowman, he makes me smile! :)

Melissa said...

Super cute card! I finally found this cartridge online for $25 - should be here any day!