09 October 2011

Retro Crazy Daddio Card

Isn't this just the fun-est card ever!! LOL I LOVE it. I used the Lettering Delights "Hipsters" Cut-it set. I used a background paper from the DCWV Mod Retro stack and the brick paper is from the same stack. I used some metallic papers and some Crystal Effects on the body of the Base Cello. (I think that is what the instrument is, I am not musical other than listening and singing badly! LOL) My Aunt wants this card to send to a Friend of hers! I am considering parting with it! I guess I can make another one! LOL
Here is a close up of the instrument body.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it too, it's so cute!! The paper you used for the mat is perfect, it looks as if he is in the spotlight... good effects, tfs!!

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

wow, love the card so "Daddy COOL"!

Gail said...

OMG so cute!

girlia said...

too coolio!!