07 July 2011

Thank You card

My Cousin's Daughter is having a Pedicure Party for her 8th Birthday and this is the Thank You card I made for her to send afterwards. I used the My Scrap Chick "I Love Pedicures" Cut File for the images and a Joy's Life Stamp from the "All Around Sentiments" Stamp Set for the "Thank You". She loves them so much she wanted to start writing the Thank you notes and her Birthday isn't until August! :-) (I will note that her goodie bags have a bottle of nail polish in them and I matched the color for the nail polish on the card, the little touches are so nice and yes, she did notice!
Winners! I have to pick winner of two blog hops (one I completely forgot about! such is life with a 2 year old, Crazy!!)
The Winner of the Red, White and Blue Blog Hop is Patricia Hurlburt! 
The Winner of the Peeps Blog Hop is Brenna!! I will be emailing these ladies today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely darling...I want a party like that! Mentioned you on my post today along with a link. I did my cake carrier like yours with the scraps I was given. Thanks so much.