30 June 2011

Personalized Cake Carrier



I made this Cake Carrier as a Wedding Gift for a Client, I used vinyl and MTC to create it. The font for the monogram is Curlz and there are three sizes of circles. This is completely hand washable and the polka dots and Monogram will not come off. The ribbon is hand tied and I used a Velcro dot to attach it to the handle so it can be taken off when you wash the cake carrier. The new Bride is going to have a "Rachael Ray" Kitchen, I think this is a good match!

6 comments:

Raina said...

Ooooh, this is really cute! I love it! You did a great job. I am new to your blog and I love it here! I'm a new follower!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely darling. Where do you find you get the best deal on vinyl? Keep wanting to try but the cot steers me away. celybeachatcharterdotnet

Tammy said...

I get all of my vinyl from www.craftvinyl.com, this company is fabulous and they have lots of colors and types to choose from, I usually do larger orders a couple times a year to take advantage of the free shipping.
Tammy

Amanda said...

Super cute! I have done several of these and they hold up well. I like your idea for the velcro dot so the ribbon can be taken off when washed. TFS!

Steven said...

Can you tell me how you did this? Is it vynl dots and when you wash it it won't slip off? New to the blog and the cricut-so glad I found you!!Please email me back bunnies at rcn dot com Thanks Lynn

Anonymous said...

Love this! <3