05 November 2009

Santa's Laundry


This is a super cute Northwoods Rubber Stamp, "Clothes Line" that I picked up at Archiver's in Kennesaw GA. I created this card by stamping the image with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring it with Copic markers, I glittered the fur parts of the outfit with crystal glitter from Prisma and the gold parts were glittered using Martha Stewart gold glitter, then I cut it out and attached it to the card using popdots. I used a piece of purple cardstock for the card to represent twilight, then used a light blue/gray cardstock that I embossed with the Cuttlebug and the snow embossing folder. The snow drift was created using a piece of the purple cardstock and a piece of white that I "stamped" using a glue stamp pad and then embossed with some "Winter Wonderland" embossing powder from Stampendous, it is attached using pop dots. The sentiment is from Papertreyink's Believe set and it is matted with the purple cardstock and stamped on that wonderful white cardstock I get from "Stamper's Paradise" in Marietta, GA (I stocked up when I went this year) , the sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with some gold embossing powder. This card has several layers and elements and I keep challenging myself, wait until you see what is coming! (tease! LOL)

A close up view.

No comments: