20 November 2009


I am finally back and ready to share the birthday card I promised. This card was created for a very good friend of mine, she loved it. The card itself is made with light blue shimmer paper from The Paper Company and the patterned paper is from the DCWV Citrus stack, the stamp is a Stampendous Cling "Changito Driver", the jewels are Sparkles from Close to my Heart and the ribbon is from Bo Bunny, their Cottage Kitchen collection. The sentiments (both inside and outside) are computer created. I really loved the way this card came out, I think it is super cute. I colored the image with copic markers and Sakura markers (the glitter) and then I used Close to my Heart Liquid Glass to give my car a clear coat (just like a real car LOL) I cut out the stamped image and the mats with Nestibilities Large labels.

The inside view.

No comments: