15 May 2009

The Train Card


Gene and I went to Atlanta, he went for business and I went to shop for craft supplies! LOL Here on the Outer Banks we do not have a craft store. One of the many many things I bought was a Martha Stewart Train border punch that you see along the top of this card.(I bought 9 different MS border punches so you will be seeing more, I used one on my Mother's Day card too) I think this card is so cute, the stamp is from Hero Arts "Precious Baby" set (CL264) and I colored it with my Gelly Roll Stardust pens. The striped glitter paper is from a Debbie Mumm stack that I purchased at Joann's and the orange is from my stash, the card was a pre-made one from Michaels. The ribbon is from Archivers, I do not know what brand though. The brads are also from my stash.

No comments: