18 May 2009

Cupcake Birthday Card


I have several new cupcake stamp sets (purchased in my marathon Atlanta craft shopping excursion) This card was a fast fun card using the "Birthday Cupcake" Inkadinkado stamp set for the cupcake and Hero Arts "Birthday Messages" (CL 139) clear stamp set for the sentiment. I used Momento ink and some Gelly Roll Stardust pens to add some glimmer to the cupcake. The ribbon and the cupcake brad (isn't it just too cute??!!) are from my personal stash. I used a premade card bought from Michaels (I am trying to use these up), the bright pink paper was some from my stash and the cute gingham paper is from Debbie Mumm (for Joann's Fabrics and Crafts) Nursery Rhyme paper stack. I used my Spellbinders nestabilities and a Martha Stewart Punch. This was a fun card using some of my new tools, I had a great time creating this card.

No comments: